The Environmental Management Division of the Los Angeles Harbor Department prepared a Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for the following project in the Port of Los Angeles:
Southern California International Gateway (SCIG) Project
AVAILABILITY: A copy of the document was made available for review here on the Port of Los Angeles website (see table below) and at each of the following locations:
- Port of Los Angeles Administration Building, 425 S. Palos Verdes Street, San Pedro, CA 90731
- Los Angeles City Library, San Pedro Branch, 931 S. Gaffey Street, San Pedro, CA 90731
- Los Angeles City Library, Wilmington Branch, 1300 N. Avalon, Wilmington, CA 90744
- Carson Regional Library, 151 E. Carson Street, Carson, CA 90745
- Martin Luther King Library, 17906 S. Avalon Blvd., Carson, CA 90746
- Los Angeles Public Library, Central Branch, 630 W. 5th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Long Beach Main Library, 101 Pacific Ave., Long Beach, CA 90822
- Bret Harte Neighborhood Library, 1595 Willow St., Long Beach, CA 90810
PUBLIC MEETINGS: Public meetings were held on November 10, 2011, 6 p.m, Silverado Park Community Center, 1545 W. 31st St. in Long Beach, and on November 16, 2011, 6 p.m., Wilmington Senior Center, 1371 Eubank St. in Wilmington.
COMMENTS: The public comment/review period was scheduled from September 23 to December 22, 2011, which was extended to February 1, 2012. The public comment/review period on the Draft EIR is closed.
For additional information, please contact the Port of Los Angeles Environmental Management Division at (310) 732-3675.