The Los Angeles Harbor Department has released the Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the following project in the Port of Los Angeles:
Southern California International Gateway (SCIG) Project
The Los Angeles Board of Harbor Commissioners is scheduled to consider certification of the Final EIR and approval of the SCIG Project at its Board meeting at 8:30 a.m. on March 7, 2013 at the Cruise Terminal Annex Building located at 390 N. Harbor Blvd, San Pedro, CA 90731. Parking entrances are located Harbor Blvd and Swinford St and at Harbor Blvd and 1st St.
A copy of the document is available here on the Port of Los Angeles website (see table below) and at each of the following locations:
- Port of Los Angeles Environmental Management Division, 222 W. 6th Street, Suite 1080, San Pedro, CA 90731
- Los Angeles Public Library, San Pedro Branch, 931 S. Gaffey Street, San Pedro, CA 90731
- Los Angeles Public Library, Wilmington Branch, 1300 N. Avalon, Wilmington, CA 90744
- Carson Regional Library, 151 E. Carson Street, Carson, CA 90745
- Martin Luther King Library, 17906 S. Avalon Blvd., Carson, CA 90746
- Los Angeles Public Library, Central Branch, 630 W. 5th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Long Beach Main Library, 101 Pacific Ave., Long Beach, CA 90822
- Bret Harte Neighborhood Library, 1595 Willow St., Long Beach, CA 90810
For additional information, please contact the Port of Los Angeles Environmental Management Division at (310) 732-3675.