The Environmental Management Division of the Los Angeles Harbor Department has prepared a Recirculated Draft Environmental Impact Report (RDEIR) for the following project in the Port of Los Angeles:
Southern California International Gateway (SCIG) Project
AVAILABILITY: A copy of the document is available for review here on the Port of Los Angeles website (see table below) and at each of the following locations:
- Port of Los Angeles Environmental Management Division, 222 W. 6th Street, Suite 1080, San Pedro, CA 90731
- Los Angeles City Library, San Pedro Branch, 931 S. Gaffey Street, San Pedro, CA 90731
- Los Angeles City Library, Wilmington Branch, 1300 N. Avalon, Wilmington, CA 90744
- Carson Regional Library, 151 E. Carson Street, Carson, CA 90745
- Martin Luther King Library, 17906 S. Avalon Blvd., Carson, CA 90746
- Los Angeles Public Library, Central Branch, 630 W. 5th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Long Beach Main Library, 101 Pacific Ave., Long Beach, CA 90822
- Bret Harte Neighborhood Library, 1595 Willow St., Long Beach, CA 90810
PUBLIC MEETING: A public meeting was held on October 18, 2012, 6 p.m., Banning’s Landing Community Center, 100 E. Water St, Wilmington, CA 90744. Click here for a copy of the presentation.
COMMENTS: The public comment/review period is from September 27 to November 13, 2012. Written comments on the Recirculated Draft EIR should be sent to the following address:
Chris Cannon, Director of Environmental Management
Port of Los Angeles
425 South Palos Verdes Street
San Pedro, CA 90731
Comments can also be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments sent via email should include the project title in the e-mail’s subject line and a valid mailing address within the email. Because only certain chapters of the Draft EIR that have been revised and replaced are being recirculated, reviewers should limit their comments to the Recirculated Draft EIR only, consistent with CEQA Guidelines Section 15088.5(f)(2). Furthermore, previous comment letters submitted on the Draft EIR during the prior comment period on non-recirculated chapters need not be resubmitted.
For additional information, please contact the Port of Los Angeles Environmental Management Division at (310) 732-3675.