The table below shows proposals currently open at the Port of Los Angeles.
Various proposals types include:
- Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Requests for Qualifications (RFQs)
- Statements of Qualifications (SOQs)
- Requests for Interest (RFI)
Contact the contract administrator for more information about a particular proposal. To download any exhibit(s) referenced in a particular proposal, click here.
Current Open Proposals
Port Pantry Operator
The City of Los Angeles Harbor Department invites the submittal of proposals from qualified food service companies to operate its café for the benefit of Harbor Department employees and visitors.
Proposal Due Date: Thursday, March 20, 2014
Questions: Susana Eldridge at Seldridge@portla.org
- All times shown reflect the Pacific Time Zone (PTZ).
- An asterisk(*) next to the Proposal
Name indicates an addendum.
- Standard Contract Provisions
Upcoming Contract Opportunities
This page last updated on
March 5, 2014 12:51 PM