Metro Bike Share
Residents and visitors can access numerous popular waterfront destinations by simply hopping on one of the 120 bikes available at 11 Metro Bike Share stations located in San Pedro and Wilmington. Anyone can walk up to a Bike Share station kiosk and purchase a single 30-minute ride for $3.50 with a credit card. Or $20 monthly passes are available for an unlimited number of 30-minute rides. Annual Flex Passes are $40 a year, with each 30-minute ride costing $1.75. A single pre-registered Metro TAP fare card for riding Metro Bus and Rail lines can also be used for the Metro Bike Share system. Register online at bikeshare.metro.net.
For a map of bike share stations in Port of Los Angeles and other existing and planned locations, please visit bikeshare.metro.net/stations.
LA Waterfront Metro Bike Share Stations
- Fanfare Fountains at Gateway Plaza / Los Angeles World Cruise Center
- Catalina Sea and Air Terminal
- Pacific Battleship Center - Battleship IOWA
- Downtown Harbor
- CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles
- Ports O’ Call Village (future San Pedro Public Market)
- San Pedro Marina DoubleTree
- Cabrillo Beach
- Wilmington Waterfront Park (West)
- Wilmington Waterfront Park (East)
- Banning's Landing Community Center