Foreign-Trade Zone 202
The Port of Los Angeles manages Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) 202. Established in 1994, FTZ 202 currently comprises approximately 5400 acres (2185 hectacres) of Port property, including warehousing facilities compatible with FTZ operations. FTZ 202 also includes more than 35 general purpose sites located throughout the region, covering Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside counties. In addition, three FTZ 202 Subzones are located in the Southern California cities of Vernon, Carson and El Segundo.
View FTZ 202 brochure
View FTZ 202 brochure
For more information about Foreign-Trade Zone 202, contact Marcel van Dijk with the Port of Los Angeles Cargo Marketing Division at (310) 732-3845.
With 13 acres (5 hectares) of warehousing facilities that extend along 1,720 feet of berth length, Port of Los Angeles warehouses feature rail accessibility and storage convenience for a host of shipping lines. The following warehouses facilities are located at the Port of Los Angeles for both cargo and waterfront use:
- Warehouse 9 | Brouwerij West
- Warehouse 10 | CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles
- Warehouses 13, 16 & 17 | Toll Global
- Berths 54-55 | SSA Marine | Port of Los Angeles
- Berth 57 | AltaSea at the Port of Los Angeles
- Berths 58-60 | AltaSea at the Port of Los Angeles
- Berth 68 | Historic Municipal Warehouse No. 1 | Port of Los Angeles
- Berth 153-155A | Port of Los Angeles
- Berths 179-181 | Pasha Stevedoring and Terminals
- Berth 209 | Port of Los Angeles
- Berth 264 | Tri-Marine Fish Company
- Berth 265 | Neptune Foods
- Berth 268-268A | Port of Los Angeles
Cold Storage Facilities
With the nearly 1 million metric tons of fruit that is handled through the Port of Los Angeles, cold storage is an integral part of perishable logistics in the Harbor area. In addition to fruit, local cold-storage facilities handle meat, fish and shell fish and other perishable products that need refrigerated storage. These facilities provide repacking services, blast freezing, USDA inspections, reefer logistics and other services, ensuring safe and efficient delivery of perishable cargo.