AUDIT COMMITTEE AGENDA
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2020 NO SOONER THAN 10:30 A.M.
OR IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE ADJOURNMENT OF THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING AT 9:00 A.M.
Board of Harbor Commissioners
Commissioner Edward R. Renwick
Commissioner Anthony Pirozzi, Jr.
AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING PROCEDURES FOR COVID-19
The following procedures are in place for the Board of Harbor Commissioners Audit Committee meeting as a precaution against the spread of COVID-19. Procedures may change as the situation changes so please review these procedures posted on the meeting agendas prior to the meeting taking place.
- The Port of Los Angeles Harbor Commission Board Room will NOT be accessible for public observance of the meeting or public comment pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20 issued by Gov. Newsom on March 17, 2020.
- The Audit Committee will participate by teleconference.
- Members of the public can listen to the Audit Committee meeting via telephone by dialing one of the phone numbers listed below and inputting the Meeting ID when prompted.
US: +1 669 900 9128 or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) - Meeting ID: 960 3033 0828
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN PUBLIC COMMENT
- Written comments or materials may be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All written comments or materials submitted for this meeting will be provided to the Audit Committee members and entered in to the official meeting record. Please submit your written comments before 4:00pm on the day before the Audit Committee meeting. Please limit your written comment to one page. You may attach materials in addition to your comment to be distributed to the Audit Committee members.
- Members of the public can provide verbal comment by calling (310) 732-3444. Commission Staff will be available to receive your call and transcribe your comment for this meeting. Your comment will be provided to the Audit Committee members and entered into the official record. If Commission Staff is not available to receive your comment, please leave a voicemail with your name and your telephone number for a return call. All calls will be verified.
- Due to the limitations of technology, we request that you submit all comments prior to the meeting. Requests to provide comments after the start of the meeting may prove challenging. If you have any questions regarding these temporary meeting procedures, please contact the Harbor Commission Office prior to the meeting at (310) 732-3444.
- Para sumetir su comentario en español, se puede enviar a nuestro correo electrónico: email@example.com , o puede llamar a nuestra Oficina de Comisionados al (310) 732-3444. Alguien de nuestra oficina estará disponible para traducir su comentario en inglés y entregarlo a los Comisionados del Puerto.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
A. Roll Call
B. Comments from the Public on Non-Agenda Items
C. Regular Items
1. Report from the Internal Auditor
a. Status of Audit Recommendations
b. Status of Audits in Progress
2. Salvaged Items Report FY2019-2020
3. Tariff Change – Space Assignments
4. Capital Improvement Program Report – September 2020
5. Project Development Committee Report
a. August 2020
b. September 2020
6. Financial Performance Report
a. June 2020
b. July 2020
c. August 2020