Los Angeles Board of Harbor Commissioners
Harbor Administration Building
425 S. Palos Verdes Street
San Pedro, California 90731
AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING
THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2021 NO SOONER THAN 11:00 AM OR IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE ADJOURNMENT OF THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING AT 9:00 AM
Board of Harbor Commissioners
Commissioner Edward R. Renwick
Commissioner Anthony Pirozzi, Jr.
AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING PROCEDURES FOR COVID-19
The following procedures are in place for the Board of Harbor Commissioners Audit Committee meeting as a precaution against the spread of COVID-19. Procedures may change as the situation changes so please review these procedures posted on the meeting agendas prior to the meeting taking place.
- The Port of Los Angeles Harbor Commission Board Room will NOT be accessible for public observance of the meeting or public comment pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20 issued by Gov. Newsom on March 17, 2020.
- The Audit Committee will participate by teleconference.
- Members of the public can listen to the Audit Committee meeting via telephone by dialing one of the phone numbers listed below and inputting the Meeting ID when prompted.
US: +1 669 900 9128 or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) - Meeting ID: 967 9744 3561
UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN PUBLIC COMMENT
- Written comments or materials may be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All written comments or materials submitted for this meeting will be provided to the Audit Committee members and entered into the official meeting record. Please submit your written comments before 4:00pm on the day before the Audit Committee meeting. Please limit your written comment to one page. You may attach materials in addition to your comment to be distributed to the Audit Committee members.
- Members of the public can provide a recorded comment by calling (310) 732-3969 and leaving a voicemail. Please submit your recorded comment before the day of the meeting and include your name, affiliation, item number and comment within the 3-minute public comment time limit. All recorded comments will be entered into the official meeting record.
- Members of the public can provide a live comment by calling (310) 732-3444. Commission Staff will be available to receive your call and provide Zoom meeting access information. Please provide your name and phone number in order for Staff to identify participants in the Zoom meeting. If Commission Staff is not available to receive your call, please leave a voicemail at (310) 732-3444 with your name and your telephone number for a return call. All calls will be verified. All live comments will be entered into the official meeting record.
- Due to the limitations of technology, we request that you submit all comments prior to the meeting. Requests to provide comments after the start of the meeting may prove challenging. If you have any questions regarding these temporary meeting procedures, please contact the Harbor Commission Office prior to the meeting at (310) 732-3444.
- Para sumetir su comentario en español, se puede enviar a nuestro correo electrónico: email@example.com , un día antes de la junta, o puede llamar a nuestra Oficina de Comisionados al (310) 732-3969 para grabar su mensaje. Alguien de nuestra oficina estará disponible para traducir su comentario en inglés y entregarlo a los Comisionados del Puerto. Por cualquier pregunta, pueden comunicarse con Mario Saborío al (310) 732-3931.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
A. Roll Call
B. Comments from the Public on Non-Agenda Items
C. Regular Items
1. Performance Review of Pacific Harbor Line
2. Report from the Internal Auditor