THURSDAY, JANUARY 27, 2022 - NO SOONER THAN 12:00 PM
(IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWS THE ADJOURNMENT OF THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING)
Board of Harbor Commissioners
Commissioner Edward R. Renwick
Commissioner Anthony Pirozzi, Jr.
AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING PROCEDURES FOR COVID-19
The following procedures are in place for the Board of Harbor Commissioners Audit Committee meeting as a precaution against the spread of COVID-19. Procedures may change as the situation changes so please review these procedures posted on the meeting agendas prior to the meeting taking place.
- The Port of Los Angeles Harbor Commission Board Room will NOT be accessible for public observance of the meeting or public comment pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20 issued by Gov. Newsom on March 17, 2020.
- The Audit Committee will participate by teleconference.
- Members of the public can listen to the Audit Committee meeting via telephone by dialing one of the phone numbers listed below and inputting the Meeting ID when prompted.
US Toll Free: 888 475 4499 or 877 853 5257 - Meeting ID: 878 3861 6373
UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN PUBLIC COMMENT
- Members of the public can provide a live comment by calling (310) 732-3444. Commission Staff will be available to receive your call and provide Zoom meeting access information. If Commission Staff is not available to receive your call, please leave a voicemail at (310) 732-3444 with your name and your telephone number for a return call. Please note that phone call comments regarding Open Session can be accepted up until the item is considered by the Board.
- Each speaker is allowed to speak up to 3 minutes per agenda item. The Presiding Officer shall, however, exercise discretion to determine if such period of time should be reduced or extended based upon, but not limited to, such factors as the length of the agenda or substance of the agenda items, the quantity of public comment speaker cards submitted, the need for the Board to conclude its business as expeditiously as is practicable and/or the Board is at risk of losing a quorum, among other factors. Upon request, non-English speakers will be granted additional speaking time for translation assistance.
- Written comments or materials may be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All written comments or materials submitted for this meeting will be provided to the Commissioners and entered into the official meeting minutes. Please submit your written comments prior to 4:00pm on the day before the scheduled meeting.
- NOTICE TO PAID REPRESENTATIVES - If you are compensated to monitor, attend, or speak at this meeting, City law may require you to register as a lobbyist and report your activity. See Los Angeles Municipal Code 48.01 et seq. More information is available at ethics.lacity.org/lobbying. For assistance, please contact the Ethics Commission at (213) 978-1960 or email@example.com.
- As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and translation services may be provided. To ensure availability, 72-hour advance notice is required. Para sumetir su comentario en español, se puede enviar a nuestro correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org, un día antes de la junta, o puede llamar a nuestra Oficina de Comisionados al (310) 732-3444 para grabar su mensaje. Alguien de nuestra oficina estará disponible para traducir su comentario en inglés y entregarlo a los Comisionados del Puerto.
- If you have any questions regarding these temporary meeting procedures, please contact the Harbor Commission Office prior to the meeting at (310) 732-3444.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
A. Roll Call
B. Comments from the Public on Non-Agenda Items
C. Regular Items
2. Update on Prior Audits
2b) Ports America
3. Capital Improvement Program Report
3a) January 2022
4. Project Development Committee Report
4a) December 2021
4b) January 2022
5. Financial Performance Report
5a) October 2021
5b) November 2021
5c) December 2021 (Verbal Presentation)