Los Angeles Board of Harbor Commissioners
Harbor Administration Building
425 S. Palos Verdes Street
San Pedro, California 90731
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2022 - NO SOONER THAN 11:00 AM
(IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWS THE ADJOURNMENT OF THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING)
CONFERENCE ROOM 403
Audit Committee Members
Vice President Edward R. Renwick (Presiding)
Commissioner Anthony Pirozzi, Jr.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND THE MEETING AND PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Members of the public may attend the Audit Committee meeting in person at the Harbor Administration Building located at 425 S. Palos Verdes St., San Pedro, CA 90731.
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination: Public Entry into City Facilities. Per City ordinance, proof of a COVID-19 vaccination for individuals 12 years of age or older is required to enter an indoor portion of a City facility. Alternatively, visitors may show proof of a negative PCR or antigen COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours before entry.
- In-Person Comments: Live, oral public comments will be taken in person, only, and not via teleconference. Members of the public will be given an opportunity to address the Audit Committee on (1) any item on the Audit Committee agendas prior to the Committee’s consideration of that item,; and (2) subjects within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Audit Committee (general public comment). Members of the public who wish to speak should complete a speaker card indicating the agenda item number on which they will comment, or designate “general public comment.” Each speaker is allowed to speak up to 3 minutes per agenda item. The Presiding Officer shall, however, exercise discretion to determine if such period of time should be reduced or extended based upon, but not limited to, such factors as the length of the agenda or substance of the agenda items, the quantity of public comment speaker cards submitted, the need for the Committee to conclude its business as expeditiously as is practicable and/or the Committee is at risk of losing a quorum, among other factors. Upon request, non-English speakers will be granted additional speaking time for translation assistance.
- Written comments or materials may be submitted by emailing email@example.com or brought to the meeting. If you request to distribute documents to the full Committee, please present the Board Secretary with five (5) copies. Otherwise, your materials will simply be added to the official meeting record. All written comments or materials submitted for this meeting will be provided to the Audit Committee. Please submit your written comments prior to 3:00pm on the day before the scheduled meeting.
- Para sumetir su comentario en español, se puede enviar a nuestro correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org, un día antes de la junta, o puede llamar a nuestra Oficina de Comisionados al (310) 732-3444 para grabar su mensaje. Alguien de nuestra oficina estará disponible para traducir su comentario en inglés y entregarlo a los Comisionados del Puerto.
- Please note that this agenda is subject to revision in accordance with the Brown Act. In the event the agenda is revised prior to the meeting, Port staff will post the revised agenda on the Port’s web site (www.portoflosanageles.org). Updated agendas will also be available at the meeting.
- Notice to Paid Representatives: If you are compensated to monitor, attend, or speak at this meeting, City law may require you to register as a lobbyist and report your activity. See Los Angeles Municipal Code 48.01 et seq. More information is available at ethics.lacity.org/lobbying. For assistance, please contact the Ethics Commission at (213) 978-1960 or email@example.com.
- As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and translation services may be provided. To ensure availability, 72-hour advance notice is required.
- If you have any questions regarding meeting procedures, please contact the Harbor Commission Office prior to the meeting at (310) 732-3444.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
A. Roll Call
B. Comments from the Public on Non-Agenda Items
C. Regular Items
2. Report of the Internal Auditor
4. Project Development Committee Report
5. Financial Performance Report